4.22.2005

Pope condemns Spanish gay marriage bill

Pope Benedict XVI has responded firmly to the first challenge of his papacy by condemning a Spanish government bill allowing marriage between homosexuals.
Excuse me if I don't take the Pope or his minions seriously because:
A - He was a Hitler Youth. I know. It was compulsory and he was against it, blah blah blah. The fact that he is an ultra-strict uber-conservative shows that he is right in line with that way of thinking.
B - He made the statement that homosexuals bring violence upon themselves.
C - He made the decision to sweep the pedophile priest problem under the rug.
So again, excuse me if I refuse the moral lectures of an immoral jackass.

Here's the article.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like "Eggs" is scrambling things up in a hurry! He is, after all, 78 years old already.

I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but my fuse is getting pretty damn short.

Mixter