6.19.2005

Happy Father's Day!

Another Father's Day. I'm fortunate that my kids still live with me so I can inconvenience them first hand :-)

My wife made me the most amazing plate of French toast and scrambled eggs. My daughter presented my gifts to me. The first one I opened was America (The Book) A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction by Jon Stewart and The Daily Show. I'm only up to The Philosophical Roots of American Democracy but it's a real hoot so far. The second one was two Beatles t-shirts. One bearing the cover of Revolver and the other bearing the cover of Let It Be. The cards were wonderful too.

As for my 16 year old son. He's still asleep. He missed breakfast and the spectacle of dad fawning over his wonderful gifts. I hope he's awake when we leave for the movies. Hmmm, what shall it be? Batman or Star Wars?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day!

Mixter