6.09.2005

Liberal or Conservative?



Mixter wins. I think the reason Tom thought she looked familiar is because she's Pat Buchanan's sister. Angela ‘Bay’ Buchanan is President of The American Cause, an educational foundation dedicated to advancing traditional conservative issues. Bay served as the campaign chairman for all three of her brother's presidential campaigns.

I saw her on C-Span2 giving a speech about how illegal immigration is costing us much more than what we see on the surface. I still find it hard to believe that I agree with conservatives on this one issue. Especially since she was kind of scary.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought she looked kinda familiar, too, but I couldn't place her.

Mixter

Tom said...

Ya.. I had seen her someplace, but couldn't place her.. and I even did a bit of google searching to see if I could cheat. I googled the filename of the picture and all that.. no luck..

I hate to lose.. and I got it wrong..

waaaa waaaaaa

It's a hell of a lot easier to find stories relating to crazy conservatives than stories relating to liberals.

I'm much better at reading personalities from the appearance of men then I am at doing it with women.. for obvious reasons..

John in Atlanta said...

I purposely shortened the file name from baybuchanan.jpg to bayb.jpg. That was a bit disturbing considering that isn't a "bayb" :-)