5.16.2005

Another canned response from my dipshit Senator

I suppose that after so many letters, Republican Senators just get fed up and give a token response so they can say they responded. Tell me how this, in any way, addresses any concern I may have had? They call this representative government?
May 16, 2005

Mr. John Xxxxx
XXX Xxxxx Dr
Xxxxxxxx, Georgia XXXXX

Dear Mr. Xxxxx:

Thank you for contacting my office and sharing your concerns.

As your United States Senator, I look forward to hearing from all of my constituents from the State of Georgia, especially when they have concerns or problems, need guidance or information, or want to share any other matters of interest with me.

If I can ever be of assistance to you or your family, please don't hesitate to contact me. I appreciate hearing from you.


Sincerely,

Saxby Chambliss
United States Senate

No comments: