5.17.2005

Personal ad

I saw this on Wonkette and thought I'd share it with the class.
If your boyfriend's a Republican I want you. Now. - 35
Reply to: anon-73770448@craigslist.org
Date: 2005-05-16, 9:12PM PDT

I don’t care how old you are, how much you weigh or what you look like. I don’t care if you like cuddling by the fire or being slathered in mayonnaise with a clown mask on. So long as you have a significant other who cares for you deeply and voted for Bush, I can promise you without hesitation the very best sex you will ever, ever have: brain-scrambling, soul-shattering, scream-to-the-heavens sex that will leave you not only walking funny, but mumbling incoherently for days. And believe me, it’ll be nowhere near as good for you as it will be for me.

This offer not valid to married or underage women or those with boyfriends currently serving in Iraq. They’ve been screwed enough.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very funny, can't screw the President so screw the folks who voted for him.