5.24.2005

Sad trip

Wild Sects will be on a short hiatus until Friday. We're driving down to Orlando for a memorial service for my wife's grandmother.

Mary Foreman was one remarkable woman. She was the epitome of kindly grandmothers. She was a happy soul with a wonderful sense of humor. I will always remember her for her gentle manner and sweet laugh. Her cooking was heavenly and she always made sure you were full to the gills. Most of all I will remember her generosity and will to see others happy. She lived a long, wonderful life full of love and joy. She will truly be missed by those of us who loved and adored her.

3 comments:

Tom said...

Pass along my condolences..

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for your family's loss. Have a safe trip.

Mixter

John in Atlanta said...

Thank you Mixter and Tom for your condolences. I really appreciate it.