5.16.2005

Thanks skippy!

Not long ago Jon Stewart mentioned skippy the bush kangaroo on The Daily Show in a segment about how CNN, among other "news" outlets, turn to blogs for material. Stewart said: "When I want news, I turn to CNN...and they turn...to...skippy...the bush kangaroo." I almost fell out of my chair when I heard that. I read skippy just about every day so you can imagine how thrilled I was to see this today:
____________________________________________________
say hello

to i like *nice* men and wild sects and floridablues.

2 Comments | posted by skippy | 9:08 AM Link Cosmos
_____________________________________________________
Note: I tried to link directly to the post but Link Cosmos kept malfunctioning. If you got to skippy via the link to the right, scroll down to the bottom.

skippy will now be permanantly link under A FEW GOOD PLACES TO LAND.

No comments: