5.17.2005

I did not see this one coming!

College ad to protest Bush visit

By Julia Duin
THE WASHINGTON TIMES

One-third of the professors at an evangelical Christian college in Grand Rapids, Mich., are taking out a large ad in a local newspaper Saturday to protest President Bush's commencement speech.
"As Christians, we are called to be peacemakers and to initiate war only as a last resort," the ad will say. "We believe your administration has launched an unjust and unjustified war in Iraq."

Read on...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HURRAH!!! YEHAW!! Maybe some others will actually start paying attention instead of just following blindly. Huh?

Tom said...

Do you realize you just quoted the Moonie Times in reference to evangelical Christian's?

Now I need a shower.. LOL

John in Atlanta said...

Yes I realize that Sunny owns the Times. I almost added "...and from Sun Myung Moon no less" but I didn't. I still believe the story about the ad placed by the professors is a valid one and should be reported..

Now I need a shower for typing Moon's name :-)